- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Tennis
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
With over 80 different programs around the country, Nike Tennis Camps are providing young athletes with the wonderful opportunity to improve their game and have a blast. Find out more!
Campers can expect to be instructed by an incredible coaching staff and receive plenty of attention and individualized feedback There will be plenty of workshops, drills, and friendly competition. With varying programs in many locations, campers are able to choose something that fits their schedule, budget, and specific interests. Whether campers select a day camp or overnight camp, they can expect plenty of opportunities to improve and make new friends. With the help of respected college coaches and tennis professionals, athletes will be able to not only refine their skillset, but also increase their tennis IQ.