Teach Me Wall Street offers 4 different week-long finance related boot-camps for students, grades 9-12. Wall Street 101 focuses on how Wall Street works, who the players are and the basics of stocks and bonds...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Economics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Mathematics, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Finance
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (917) 514-2015
Teach Me Wall Street offers engaging online summer programs for teens that focus on Trading, Investing, the Stock Market and Personal Finance.
LIVE instruction is presented by seasoned professionals with real Wall Street backgrounds. Students interact with peers in a virtual classroom and learn valuable money lessons while engaging in challenging hands-on activities and projects. Programs introduce students to various career options in the world of business and finance, teach real-life money skills, and offer pathways to independence and success!
We offer week-long summer programs on various finance & business related topics that can be booked separately or bundled in 2, 3 and 4 Week Packages!
Wall Street 101 – Explore how Wall Street works and the basics of stocks and bonds.
Investing & Trading - Learn the best investment strategies to help you grow your money and how to do analysis to find these investments. (*Wall Street 101 is a prerequisite, and is presented the first week of the 2-week package)
Cryptocurrency - Focus on evolving technologies, jobs and digital currencies as they relate to Wall Street and investing.
Budgeting & Beyond (Personal Finance) - Learn how to create and manage a budget, avoid financial pitfalls and handle real-world money matters.
- An active online experience with peer-to-peer engagement
- Expert mentoring and coaching
- Educational hands-on projects and activities
- Impressive extracurricular activity to list on college applications
- Sessions offered Monday – Friday, 10am - 12pm EST, and 1pm – 3pm EST. Students may alternate between offered session times to accommodate their scheduling needs
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate students in different time zones
- Recordings of sessions provided to students who miss lessons
- Parents’ discussion guide available
- Certificates presented upon completion
Meet the Instructor
Annaline Dinkelmann, the owner of Teach Me Wall Street, worked in investment banking and compliance for many years and had a career as a day trader. She ran a top-rated financial tour company in NYC for over 12 years, and has taught thousands of students at conferences, educational workshops and online in her Teach Me Wall Street virtual boot camps. She’s been featured on CNN International and in The Daily Telegraph, Newsday and USA Today.
Cost and Session Information
The first summer program session begins Monday, June 5, with other sessions following throughout the summer. Multiple sessions make it easy to fit into virtually any summer schedule.
Students can enroll in individual 1-week program or sign up for the 4-week complete Teach Me Wall Street learning experience.
To find out more about the summer session dates and costs, be sure to check out our website for the latest news!