- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science, Game Design
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
At our Berkeley tech camp location, we offer courses in game design, Minecraft, programming, coding, app development, engineering, 3D printing, and more for kids ages 6-18.
Our course lineup includes new coding courses, a new Virtual Reality Game Design course, Minecraft Plug-in Development, app programming, and more.
Our technology after school program creates a learning progression that builds students understanding of technology in every lesson. At each class, students explore technology through problem solving, projects, and activities designed to build a solid foundation of understanding technology. Throughout each session, kids progress from basic concepts to a complex understanding of the subject matter.
Our new location in El Cerrito location is a short drive from Albany, Berkeley, Oakland, Piedmont and Berkeley Hills. Our location is easily commutable from El Cerrito Plaza Station.