- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Music, Singing/ Vocal Training
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Offers dedicated high school music students an opportunity to explore the many facets of majoring in music at the collegiate level.
This seven-day intensive encounter offers the dedicated high school music student an opportunity to explore the many facets of majoring in music at the collegiate level.