- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Christian
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Wabanna provides an action packed and spiritually focused traditional style camp experience. Residential campers have the opportunity to experience boating, sailing, kayaking, double zip line, climbing walls, group games, archery, daily chapel session, Bible studies and much more!
Established in 1941, Wabanna Camp and Conference Center is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian ministry located in Edgewater, Maryland, on a 23-acre point where the Rhode and West Rivers converge into the Chesapeake Bay. Wabannas ministry encompasses two primary methods of outreach: a summer residential and day camp for boys and girls running from early June to mid-August, and a year-round hospitality ministry offering week and weekend rentals of our property for picnics, retreats, and conferences.