- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: PG, College
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Economics, Computer Science, Humanities
- Selective: No
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
Whether you want to boost your core knowledge, or are looking for something a bit more specialised, we have a course that is right for you. Our Summer School really does cater for everyone and includes a range of courses in?Economics,?Business,?Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.?
Our Summer School is a unique combination of learning and debating with renowned academics and guest speakers - living alongside your peers in a range of room only, B&B, half board and full board accommodation packages to suit all tastes and budgets, you will be networking, socialising and enjoying a fun,?engaging social programme.
Duration: 3 weeks full-time?
These courses will provide a thorough grounding in these exciting areas of study and will reflect the highest standards of Warwick's?learning.? Some of the courses we offer include but are not limited to:
- ?Behavioural Economics?
- Data Science: Foundations of Data Analytics?
- English Language for Business?
- Game Theory and Competitive Strategy?
- International Development?
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence?
Introduction to Psychology??
Our Summer School also offers a unique and inspirational evening programme of interactive sessions with eminent public figures. Nobel Prize Winner, Professor George Akerlof, ?Professor?James Robinson, Author of?Why Nations Fail, Former Home Secretary Jacqui Smith and Former Cabinet Secretary, Lord Gus O’Donnell have all spoken previously.