- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Months
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Washington Conservatory of Music's Acoustic Guitar program is designed for beginners who want to learn the skills necessary to play their favorite songs!
This online program is incredibly interactive and will give students the opportunity to connect with other musicians. Students can expect to learn how to play chords and strums as well as many other guitar techniques. This program will teach students to see their favorite songs in a whole new way and learn to play songs by ear. Students are required to have access to their very own acoustic guitar and notebook.