- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Politics and Diplomacy
- Selective: No
- Credit Awarded: No
Since 1967, the Washington Workshops Foundation has provided experience-based educational programs to students from across the United States and the international community.
Our passion is to help you empower your future by creating valuable experiential learning opportunities, unique study tours and seminars that challenge, and prepare young global citizens to be informed and dynamic future leaders.