- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Photography, Painting & Drawing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
The Wayne Art Center offers classes and programs for teens 13 & up are offered each session as a part of the children's educational programming schedule. These classes allow teens to enroll in focused art classes in specific media in small classes of their peers.
Teens 16 & up are invited to enroll in beginner level adult classes. This gives older teens an opportunity to participate in intensive and focused arts instruction that will aid in portfolio development.