- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Swimming, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Westchester & Fairfield's Swim Camp is a fantastic opportunity for young swimmers of all levels to improve their abilities.
Athletes have the chance to swim in a 25 yard NCAA pool and train with experienced coaches. They will learn the fundamentals of swimming, snorkeling, and diving. In addition to training in the pool, they will also participate in dryland activities. This program is designed to help all swimmers develop individually and learn water safety. To create an optimum learning environment, swimmers will be grouped based off of age and skill level. For swimmers at a more advanced level, their instruction will focus on competitive strokes, cardiovascular endurance, and more efficient techniques.