- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Swimming, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Westchester County Parks is offering a variety of nature parks for young campers entering Pre-K through ninth grade!
This is a fantastic opportunity for campers to discover the natural beauty of Westchester
county. They will enjoy a variety of fun, hands-on experiences at the nature centers. Campers are encouraged to select a program that fits their schedule, budget, and personal interests. Each camp will focus on a different aspect of nature and introduce a new theme every week. Locations include the Marshlands Conservancy, Lenoir Nature Preserve, Cranberry Lake Preserve, and Trailside Nature Museum at the Ward Pound Ridge Reservation. Whichever program they choose, campers can prepare for a week full of adventure, fun, and exploration!