Study in Montreal this summer and prepare for college with engaging courses on the campus of McGill University, often referred to as the “Harvard of the North”. This pre-college summer program for high school students balances academic enrichment and growth with fun group excursions and free time to explore one of the top student cities in the world! Students will enjoy the independence that they desire balanced with the structure, guidance and supervision that parents expect...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Costa Rica
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Travel to Costa Rica this summer for an unforgettable teen community service program, where you’ll volunteer alongside our long-standing service partners and support a variety of impactful projects. As part of the service-learning framework, our staff provide guidance and reflection on the impact of the work we do throughout the program. When not volunteering, you’ll be on amazing adventures like learning to surf, rappelling down a waterfall and zip-lining over the rainforest!
- Work on a community project like helping to build homes.
- Learn to surf with professional instructors.
- Enjoy a thrilling whitewater rafting adventure.
- Participate in a local beautification project.
- Zip-line over the canopy in Rincon de la Vieja National Park.
- Learn how to salsa at a Latin dance class.
- Cover yourself in mud at soothing mud baths.
- Enjoy the refreshing waters of Tamarindo beach.
Cost and Session Information
10-day Program | $3,499 | Dates: June 20 - June 29, June 27 - July 6, July 20 - July 29
21-day Program | $6,299 | Dates: June 29 - July 19, July 1 - July 21
28-day Program | $7,899 | Dates: July 1 - July 28