Travel to Costa Rica this summer for an unforgettable teen community service program, where you’ll volunteer alongside our long-standing service partners and support a variety of impactful projects. As part of the service-learning framework, our staff provide guidance and reflection on the impact of the work we do throughout the program. When not volunteering, you’ll be on amazing adventures like learning to surf, rappelling down a waterfall and zip-lining over the rainforest!..(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Business, College Application, Finance, Social Justice, English as Second Language (ESL), Entrepreneurship, Psychology, Health and Well Being, Test Prep, Sports Management, Culinary Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Study in Montreal this summer and prepare for college with engaging courses on the campus of McGill University, often referred to as the “Harvard of the North”. This pre-college summer program for high school students balances academic enrichment and growth with fun group excursions and free time to explore one of the top student cities in the world! Students will enjoy the independence that they desire balanced with the structure, guidance and supervision that parents expect.
- Psychology of Human Behavior
- Social Justice & Human Rights Forum
- Emotional Intelligence & Professional Communication Skills
- Community Service
- Cooking with Ateliers & Saveurs
- Stock Market & Investment Analysis
- Business Entrepreneurship: McGill
- Montreal Culture: Behind the Scenes
- French Language
- TOEFL Preparation
- Sports Management
- Contemporary World Issues and Global Affairs
- Independent Workout
- Get a taste of college life on the McGill University campus.
- Explore your interests with a variety of engaging courses.
- Live in Montreal, one of the top student cities in the world.
- Explore Montreal highlights during Student’s Choice.
- Stay active at McGill's incredible fitness facility.
- Experience Montreal's amazing summer festivals.
- Enjoy jet boating, Six Flags Amusement Park, and more.
- Meet and make new friends living in residence.
Cost and Session Information
14-day Program | $4,599 | Dates: July 1 - July 14
21-day Program | $5,599 | Dates: July 1 - July 21