- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Economics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Leadership
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
The Wharton Summer High School Programs are immersive experiences for students currently enrolled in grades 9–11. Led by Wharton faculty and instructional staff, programs explore topics that align with Wharton research and teaching. Pre-collegiate students can with our rigorous business education before making a post-secondary choice, and get the chance to study and network with global peers.
**New for 2022 - We're offering Essentials of Innovation at the San Francisco campus. See https://www.summerdiscovery.com/wharton for details**
With a faculty of more than 235 renowned professors, Wharton has 5,000 undergraduate, MBA, Executive MBA, and doctoral students. More than 99,000 Wharton alumni form a powerful global network of leaders who transform business every day.
The Wharton High School Program mobilizes the extensive opportunities of the Wharton academic community to educate, inform, and inspire pre-collegiate students to explore business practices, analyze the world’s complex challenges, and take the needed steps to become leaders who will transform the global economy.