- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Geology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Explore Canada's Pacific Northwest with 11 other students, aged 15-19, for four weeks in July and discover spectacular ancient rainforests and islands scattered in the Salish Sea.
At the Canadian coastline where ancient forests meet the Salish Sea and the Pacific Ocean, we experience the spirit of place of the Pacific Northwest, hear the unbroken thread of songs and stories of Coast Salish First Peoples who have stewarded these territories since time immemorial, and meet the intersectional movements and diverse communities who hold the complexities of resistance and regeneration today.