- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Journalism
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Young Journalists Camp is an award-winning, hands-on camp that gives you the opportunity to use WHYY production equipment to develop and produce news stories based on your interests, while under the tutelage of experienced media instructors.
Facilitated by the staff of WHYY's Dorrance H. Hamilton Public Media Commons, the two-week intensive camp features lectures and training sessions from the renowned staff of WHYY's news department.