- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Create computer-generated imagery and edit video like a pro. Learn the fundamentals of 3D modeling and animation including rigging, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking.
Put it all together in a video composition with timeline sequencing, transition effects and animated titles. Digital Storytelling is a fun and exciting way to express your creative power.
Software Students Will Use:
- Blender (https://www.blender.org/)
- Openshot (https://www.openshot.org/)