- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Leadership
- Sub-Categories: Leadership, Youth Outreach, Work Experience
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
If you are a teen between 15-17 years old and have completed your freshman, sophomore or junior year, we’d like to invite you to join our Teen Leadership Program!
A teen leader is a individual that assists our camp counselors with activities and provides a helping hand and watchful eye to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our campers.
Why become a teen leader:
- Provides a unique opportunity for teens looking to gain a practical, working knowledge of how to be a leader at camp, school, and in life.
- Opens teens up to exciting community service opportunities.
- Adds important leadership and community service experience to your resume for college and future employment.
- Teen Leaders learn the skills to be an effective camp counselor and the program opens the door to a possible future working at camp!
Teen leaders must attend 1 of 2 MANDATORY Training days. Space for each training will be on a first come first serve basis. You must reserve your space at training ahead of time. Sunday May 30th 1pm-8pmSunday June 6th 1pm-8pm.