- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Hawaii
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: English as Second Language (ESL), Surfing, Water Sports, Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Education and Training
World Scholars Academy offers English language immersion summer programs for advanced and intermediate learners. Prepare to study at an English-speaking university, build academic proficiency in spoken and written English, and interact with native English-speaking peers on daily Hawaiian adventures.
We are pleased to confirm that World Scholars Academy Hawaii is open for business this summer. We continue to accept all bookings and our 2022 summer program is scheduled to proceed as planned. We offer a full refund for cancellations made before March 31st 2022, and cancellations made prior to April 30th 2022 are eligible for free deferment to 2023.
English language immersion summer courses are available for advanced learners (typically high school students ages 15-18) and intermediate learners (typically middle school students ages 12-14). World Scholars Academy Hawaii programs are delivered on location at Asia Pacific International School in Hawaii, USA.
• Immersive and interactive English instruction
• 14 days accommodation
• Daily Hawaiian excursions, activities, and tours with native English-speaking peers
• Daily assignments
• Collaborative group work
• Individual feedback and English learning guidance
• Take-home continuing study exercises and resources
• Letter of recommendation for university applications and work experience (upon satisfactory participation)
• Three global, nutritious meals daily with vegetarian options (except for some excursion lunches)
• Airport transportation 24/7 professional supervision in a gated campus
• Graduation ceremony and party (parents and family invited)
• Complimentary admission to our Career Exploration Course
• Course completion certificate
The program takes place on the campus of Asia Pacific International School on the North Shore of the island of O'ahu, Hawaii, and features features daily Hawaiian adventures including:
• Surfing lessons
• Coral reef snorkeling
• Rainforest hiking
• Bonfires with s’mores
• Waterfall swimming
• Movie nights
• Pool party
• Beach games
• Ukulele lessons
• Hawaiian lu'au and show
• Day trips to Waikiki, Kailua, Haleiwa
• And more!
Prepare to succeed with the most inspiring and transformational learning experience of your life at World Scholars Academy Hawaii.
Please visit our website for additional program details.