- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: Free
XUK Excel Elective Activity Camp enabled children aged 8-16 to focus on the activities they love to do whilst creating unforgettable memories and making friends from all over the world.
XUK Excel Elective Activity Camp is based just one hour away from London (on the train) at St Joseph's College in Ipswich, a beautiful boarding school.
XUK Excel offers campers a bespoke week.
Each morning children will focus on their chosen activity:
- Sports (football, tennis, cricket, athletics, basketball and more!)
- Adventure (raft building, problem solving, indoor climbing, mountain biking, rifles and more)!
- Dance & Drama (Bollywood, street dance, improvisation, script writing, comedy and more!)
- Media (photography, film making and a number of projects including blogging/podcasts and more)
- Cookery (cooking from scratch - pasta, bread, starts & soups, desserts)
Afternoon and evenings bring all campers together to try out new activities and meet new people! Activities include drama, arts and crafts, sports, dance, cookery, murder mysteries, talent shows and many more!
As well as the activities, campers go on a full day sightseeing and shopping trip to either London, Cambridge & Norwich each week and a weekly half day trip to a local town.
Do something different this summer! Create unforgettable memories, new experiences and make friends from all over the world. At XUK Excel you can, it is your summer... your choice!