- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Finance, Journalism, Law, Pre-Med, Communications, Writing
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Young Achievers Summer Institute is an innovative summer learning experience for middle school and high school students. Students entering 8th, 9th and 10th grade are encouraged to participate in this unique career exploration program.
Youth will be introduced to various careers in the arts, government and health and get a sneak peek at college life through field trips, speakers, workshops and activities on the campuses of area Colleges and Universities. Through each session, students will gain knowledge that will help them shape their own career paths and college aspirations. Students will develop leadership and networking skills through fun, interactive and hands on activities. Students can participate in one week or two weeks sessions, choosing one or all to attend.