- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
At Camp Warren, we encourage you to be yourselfyour best self. Our activities help boys and girls (ages 7 to 16) of all backgrounds and abilities to build integrity, self-reliance, and leadership in a safe, single-gender environment.
Summer camp is magic. It has the power to transform even the shyest camper into a confident leader. It turns strangers into instant friends. It changes barriers into successes. Through fun activities like canoeing, archery and horseback riding, campers gain confidence as they build skills. By living with other campers, they learn to work together and demonstrate the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. At Y camps, our staff members are enthusiastic and well trained. They guide campers of all backgrounds and abilities through programming that builds character in a safe, encouraging environment. Camp Warren offers single-gender programming for boys and girls ages 7 to 16: girls-only sessions run from June to mid-July; boys-only sessions run mid-July through August.