- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Law, Pre-Med, Computer Science, Engineering, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Campus Oxford's Young Professionals summer program is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious high school students to explore different career paths.
Hosted by D'Overbroecks boarding school in Oxford, this program will help students gain insight into potential career paths. Every week, students will select one specific subject and spend the rest of the week studying it. They will learn through a combination of classroom theory-based teaching and practical sessions. Some of the topics they may explore include medicine, engineering, business, international relations, and law. During their free time, they are encouraged to explore the beautiful city of Oxford and connect with their peers. Students will surely walk away from this program with more knowledge, new friendships, and invaluable life experiences.