LA Works is a volunteer action center that creates and implements hands-on community service projects throughout the greater Los Angeles area. We strive to empower Angelenos to address pressing social issues through volunteerism and community collaborations.
Virtual volunteer opportunities include:
- Making wellness check-in calls
- Making phone calls and researching to help the hungry
- Virtual tennis with special needs youth
- Make masks or face shields
- Make care kits for the homeless
- Explore other opportunities too
Our volunteer opportunities can change, so be sure to check out our website for the latest information!