LINC provides housing for people underserved by the marketplace. Our communities are known for excellent design, outstanding management, and life-enhancing services.
Keep kids safe, help working families improve their students’ academic progress and provide enjoyable recreational activities to the youth in our communities.
Major responsibilities may include:
• Build relationships and trust with parents, students and property management
• With the guidance of RSC assist in:
• Set up & clean up of facility
• Provide homework support
• Organize recreation, computer and arts & crafts activities
• Monitoring student behavior
• Mentor and be a positive role model
• Community outreach and marketing for LINC Cares programs
• This position requires the volunteer to supervise minors